What information do I collect from you?
When you contact me, I request:
– your full name
– your email address
– details of your project
– a project sample
If we work together, I require the following additional information:
– a postal address to be used on invoices
– your project file(s)
– any further details needed to establish the project agreement and brief
How do I use this data?
– to contact and communicate with you
– to establish your agreement to the terms and conditions of my services
– to ensure I am fully compliant with the tax authority HMRC
How do I store your data?
Emails are stored on my password-protected Microsoft Office outlook account.
Files are stored on my password-protected computer.
How long do I keep your data for?
HMRC require that I keep records for at least 5 years after the 31st January submission deadline of the relevant tax year.
Unless requested otherwise, I keep your files for the same amount of time.
Who do I share your data with?
I do not share your data with anyone unless required to do so by HMRC or you request that I do so in writing.
If you provide a testimonial for my website, or consent to any sharing on social media, I will only include the information you provide and agree to.